|Location||KMOUSE, MOUSE (DIY Toolkit - Vol I), Amiga QDOS v3.20+|
This function can be used to find out if any mouse buttons have been pressed and if so which ones. Unfortunately, you cannot use this to find out if a button has been pressed twice quickly in succession (known as double-clicking).
The value of flag is used to tell the function which buttons you wish to interrogate:
- 0 - Has any key been pressed ? If so, the value returned will be 0
plus the following numbers if the relevant key(s) has been pressed:
- +1 - Button One Pressed
- +2 - Button Two Pressed
- +4 - Button Three Pressed
- 1 - Has Button One been pressed (this is the left hand mouse button)? If so 1 is returned, otherwise 0.
- 2 - Has Button Two been pressed (this is the right hand mouse button)? If so, 1 is returned, otherwise 0.
- 3 - Has Button Three been pressed (this is the middle mouse button)? If so, 1 is returned, otherwise 0.
A routine to wait for the user to press the right and left mouse button at the same time:
100 DEFine PROCedure WAIT_MOUSE 110 REPeat mloop 120 IF BUTTON%(0)=1+2:RETurn 130 END REPeat mloop 140 END DEFine